Here in CCI Sp. z o.o., we value your privacy, and therefore we store data with utmost care and maintain the highest safety standards, to protect it against any unauthorized tampering.
I Personal data
- Personal data is processed in closed spaces in the company’s registered office- in an office building in Długołęka, Robotnicza Street 69.
- CCI Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Długołęka, ul. Robotnicza 69, Długołęka, entered under KRS number 0000058426 into National Court Register (KRS) kept by the District Court in Wrocław, IV Commercial Division of National Court Register, in Wrocław, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 9110007568 is the Controller of your personal data.
- A “User” is a person visiting www.cahayadesign.com website and its subpages, hereinafter referred to as “the Service”.
- Personal data protection:
a) the controller of personal data is able to take appropriate technical and operational measures to ensure the safety of the personal data provided by the Users, specifically including:
– preventing third parties from accessing the data
– preventing personal data processing when it violates the law
b) personal data safety while using www.cahayadesign.com website:
– the website is secured by the safety cryptographic communication protocol (SLL) at all times.
– the data provided in the contact form available on the website is considered confidential and is not visible to unauthorized persons.
5. While using the service, the User can contact the Controller by filling in an appropriate form available on the Service websites. Certain personal data is required in the form fields. Your personal data is processed in the range and for the purposes resulting from the capacity of the form you fill in or intend to fill in.
- All personal data entered into the form or provided during contacting the Controller by the User is processed according to requirements defined by the law, and in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”.
- If the User sends an e-mail directly to the Controller or connects with the Controller via phone, then the data is processed in the range and for the purposes connected with the User’s request e.g. in order to answer a question which was asked or perform an action requested by the User.
- The Controller processes the User’s personal data and uses it in the range and for the purposes necessary to respond the User’s message and manage the issues raised during the communication between the User and the Controller.
- Subject to a separate and optional consent given by the User, the Controller is entitled to send marketing information to the provided e-mail address. The consent given by the User can be withdrawn at any time. In case of the consent, the legal basis for processing personal data shall also be Article 10 of the Act of 18 July, 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means and Article 172 of the Act of 16 July, 2004 – Telecommunications Law.
II The reason for collecting personal data
- Your personal data is processed pursuant to Article 6 of GDPR and in marketing purposes. Personal Data Administrator invokes legally justified interest, which means:
– concluding and performing the contract and preparing the bill (invoice).
– responding to questions asked.
– informing about offered products and services.
– sending newsletters and other marketing materials
– carrying out statistical analysis using Google Analytics. Data collected will be used to carry out statistical analysis of the customer behavior on our website and improve our offer.
– marketing activities on the Internet, including social media portals Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
III The time period of processing data
Your personal data will be stored for 10 years since the end of the last contract concluded with the Customer.
IV User rights
The User has the right to withdraw their consent to process personal data at any time.
The User has the right to access, correct, remove or limit processing of their personal data, and to complain to a regulatory body.
If you have any questions concerning personal data processing, please contact the Personal Data Controller.
- Cookies are pieces of data, especially text files, which are stored on the Service User’s end device and are used to access the Service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they originate from, period of storing them on the end device and a unique number.
- The Controller is the entity which places cookies on the Service User’s end device and has access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) adjusting the Service websites content to the User’s preferences and optimizing the usage of websites; in particular, these files allow the Service User’s device to be recognized and to display the website correctly, adjusted to their personal needs;
b) carrying out statistics, which provide information on how Service Users use websites, which can be used to improve the structure and content of the websites;
c) keeping the Service User’s session open (after logging in) so that it is not necessary for the User to enter their login and password on every subpage;
- The Service uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored on the User’s end device until the User logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for a period specified in the cookies attributes or until they are removed by the User.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing internet sites (internet browser) allows storing cookies on the User’s end device by default. Service Users can change the cookie settings at any time. The settings can be changed especially in such a way that the default cookies are disabled in the internet browser settings or that there is a notice every time a cookie is placed on the Service User’s device. Detailed information concerning the possibility and ways of changing cookie settings is available in the software (internet browser) settings.
- Cookies stored on the Service User’s end device can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service
- Disabling cookies may cause some of the features of the website not to function correctly, especially those requiring logging in. However, after disabling cookies it is still possible to read and see the content of the Controller’s website, excluding the content which is available only for logged in Users.